Udi’s Gluten Free emailed me a few weeks ago with the following proposition: they would send me a stunning package of their products in exchange for a recipe featuring one of their products on my blog, for submission in their #EatDrinkBeMerry contest, where they will ultimately give out fantastic prizes [see below, visit their Facebook or Twitter, and enter here!]
Well, of course, I immediately said yes and as soon as their prize package arrived at my apartment, I began to plan my submission. Hopefully this recipe can make its way into your holiday celebrations: Cheesecake Bites!
feat. Udi’s Gluten Free Snicker Doodle Cookies, inspired by my loving grandma.
~Yields 24 bites~
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Cuisinart, convert one package of Snicker Doodle Cookies into 1.5 c. of crumbs.
- Melt 5 tbs. of butter over low heat.
- Combine crumbs and butter in bowl and mix.
- Line mini-cupcake tins with papers
- Fill each paper half way with crumbs and push down. Set tins aside.
- Whip 8 oz. cream cheese, slowly add 1/2 c. sugar, then egg, then vanilla.
- Allow mixer to combine.
- Place 1 dollop of cream cheese mixture into each cupcake tin.
Put cheesecake bites into pre-heated oven for ~15 minutes. Cool bites on rack.
- Put raspberries in small pot over low heat with 4 tbs. water and allow to melt.
- Add 3 tbs. of your favorite jam.
- Strain in sieve to remove some liquid.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2-3 days!